- 119 Prompts for your Journal Jar – TONS of ideas here!
- Creative Writing Prompt – Point your cursor to a number to see the prompt, then write your story.
- The Daily Meme – The posts on this site are often thought-provoking topics to get you writing.
- Daily Writing Prompts from Dee Phipps – A different idea each day.
- Ella Publishing Quick and Creative Quizzes ($5.99 pdf idea book)
- Journaling Prompts – Click on the little start to read each individual prompt.
- Other blogs and facebook. Just keep your eye out for these types of posts and use them for yourself.
Post by Katie Nelson
Are you looking for a way to make journaling easier and more fun? Well, I (Katie) have a great idea for you. Have you heard of memes? Sometimes they are called “quizzes” or “prompts” in the scrapbooking world. Basically, they are sets of questions or ideas that you can copy and paste to your own blog (or scrapbook page!) and fill in your own personalized responses. They are a great way to come up with some journaling and you can even have friends and family members fill out their own copies for more material to use! Here are some of our favorite resources for Memes, Quizzes, and Prompts:comments powered by Disqus