Guess what!? I did it! I created ONE layout to document everyday in January, on my phone! I have LOVED every minute of it! I don’t worry about getting the layout done on the actual day (too much pressure). I will often do 2-4 at one time. It’s so fast and easy to get them done, that it’s EASY to catch up!!
Apps I’m using::
- Project Life App
- PicStitch App
- LetterGlow App
I’ve shared my process in these posts:
- Phonebooking 2015 – Mobile Memory Keeping
What about the days I don’t have photos?
There have been days that I go to scrap and there are a couple of, not very good photos for that day. Here are some of the ways I’ve gotten around that:
- take a photo representing something you did that day, after the fact (both of the photos below were taken a day or two later):
- add a screenshot of your calendar for that day
- add a screenshot of a map (for the layout below, I only had the photo of the gas price, so I used Google Maps and took a screenshot on my phone of our route):
- grab an image from the web of a show, movie, or thing we did that day:
If I get to the middle or end of the day, and don’t have photos, I will screenshot the weather, text conversations, music I’ve been listening to, or anything else that applies. I’ve found some good scrapping content this way. Here are a few of my favorite pages using these techniques:
February Date Cards