Valorie Wibbins smarties. Another Typewriter font.
Journaling is one of those things that scares a lot of scrapbookers. I’ve emphasized many times that ANYONE can write, but I also know that writer’s block is very real. When you feel like you just can’t figure out what to write about, lists of prompts can really save the day! Here are some of my favorite resources:
- The Write Source – a site for writers of all types
- Plant Your Story by Sara Gleason. The whole site is filled with wonderful journaling inspiration!
- Creative Writing journaling ideas – a lot of links to explore here
- Jo Knowles – not currently updated, but still has great past posts to look through
- Check for journaling challenges in your favorite digi scrap store forums
- Photo list ideas can also be used as writing prompts. Try using some of Katrina’s Capture Your 365 lists to inspire your journaling!
- Memory Monday prompts my own list of almost 100 different memory journaling prompts
- And don’t forget the journaling and journaling design sections right here at The Daily Digi!
Looking at a list of prompts will usually spark some sort of memory to get you going so you might want to bookmark or pin this post to refer back to when you are struggling. That’s what I’m going to do!