It is that time of year in the Northern Hemisphere, when most kids are out of school. It is high travel time, which means there are fun adventures to be had and scrapped! Sometimes, getting these vacations onto layouts and into albums can be overwhelming. I thought I would round up some of our many posts to help you feel inspired and motivated to get it done:
- Kim Lund wrote a series of posts on creating a travel journal. All of the posts are linked up in her first post here.
- Non-album Vacation Album by Heddy
- Digi Scrapping Your Travels by Katie
- Ideas for Digital Scrapping Your Magical Memories by me (that post is from 2011 and has a list of several other resources for Disney memories)
- Your Journaling is Right Here by Katie
- What the Smell? by me
- Srapping Big Events by Janet
- I Need a Staycation by me
- Traveling the World with You by Katie
- Digital Scrapbooking Beach Layouts by Katie
- Why You Should Travel With Your Kids by Katie
- Magic Hour Makes Me Think I’m a Photographer by me
- Digi Scrapping Memorabilia by Katie
- Play It Again in Hawaii by Katie
- Photograph Your Journaling by Katie
Be sure to check out our Flickr group, where lots of vacation layouts are being uploaded daily, right now. We will also have a new Digi Show out tomorrow that was a great discussion with tips for documenting vacations.
Take advantage of our exclusive discount offer printing photo books at AdoramaPix:
40% off 8×8 photo book coupon code. You can use for as many books as you would like, as many times as you want until it expires on November 30th 2013! Here’s the code: pxmagic40
Are you inspired? Anything catch your eye? Are you ready to get scrapping those vacations? How are you going to go about it?