Backyard play by Jady Day Studios. Elise font.
Today is Independence Day in the United States and Americans will be celebrating with fireworks, barbecues, picnics, and social gatherings. What a great day to make & capture summer memories! How about a fun little list to give you some ideas? All items are linked to give you tons of inspiration.
- Take pictures of fireworks
- Scrap your patriotic celebrations
- Do something from your summer bucket list (or make one)
- Go on a picnic
- Do a video interview
- Photograph some silhouettes and practice silhouette photography
- Read a book
- Use some summer scrapbook prompts
- Go to the beach (or plan a future beach trip)
- Let the kids take pictures
- Serve snacks in a muffin tin
- Enjoy a staycation
- Try a panning photograph (perfect for races & parades)
Hope you have a happy summer day!
P.S. Happy winter to our friends in the southern hemisphere! Hope you can find some fun ways to use this list as well.