Are you feeling a little panicked about not having your gift shopping done? With Christmas only a week away, time is running out! How about some last minute gift ideas to help out?
The nice thing about gift cards (especially online versions) is that they can be purchased at the last minute and still make it to the recipient in time. We are super excited to finally be able to offer an easy gift card for The Daily Digi’s Digi Game membership! Make things easy on the gift givers in your life and email them a link to this post!
The person that forwarded this email to you has been dreaming of receiving a Digi Game membership! We’ve made it easy for you to give the gift they’ve been wanting most!
1) Just click here to go the gift certificate page that looks like this:
2) Fill in the “TO” and “FROM” information on the tag.
3) Select the length of the subscription you want to give (one month or one year).
4) Click BUY NOW. You will be taken to a PayPal screen where you can log into an existing account or select another option if you don’t have a PayPal account:
Once you have confirmed payment through PayPal, a confirmation email will be sent to you and the gift certificate will be emailed to the recipient. The recipient will be able to apply the gift to an existing membership OR sign up for an account, if they don’t have one. All of that information is included in the email they will receive!
MAKE A GIFT CARD EXTRA SPECIAL
To make an a gift card extra special, consider wrapping it up in a custom gift card wrapper or pairing it with a favorite treat.
Really, you still have time to whip up some magic because you are a DIGI scrapper! Here are some quick and easy projects that come together in no time at all.
Make a quote art piece like this Harry Potter layout using ideas from the dingbats post.
- Frame a photo collage. They are so easy to make and you’ll find a lot of ideas in this post Quick & Easy Collages or using the tools at Big Huge Labs – see the post Big Huge Fun for details.
- Use your digi supplies and iron-on transfer sheets to create custom aprons, t-shirts, pillowcases, bags, and more! It’s actually very easy to do and you’ll find plenty of ideas in this Iron-on Transfer Projects post.
TONS OF IDEAS
We have several posts all about gift giving so be sure to browse through them for a plethora of great ideas!
Remember to enjoy the journey of finding, making, and/or wrapping each gift you give. It really is the thought that counts!