It’s always interesting to take a look back at our year here at The Daily Digi. It is exciting for us to be approaching our 4th birthday (on January 1st). It is crazy to me that it’s only been FOUR years. The Daily Digi has been such a big part of my life for so long, it seems like it’s always been here.
Here are some additional items of interest not listed in the infographic above:
- we did a total redesign of our Daily Digi iPhone app and it’s been a big success (we released an update recently as well).
- we launched our Daily Digi Pinterest account about a year ago and gained over 5,000 followers in that time
- we gave away over $1,680 in digital scrapbooking supplies to winners during the year
- we recorded 45 new Digi Shows
- we sent over 85,000 unique clicks to digital designers’ sites and stores (not including traffic from newsletters, rss subscribers, or iPhone app users)
- we launched the free Digital Scrapbooking Manual
- we launched the free Digital Design Quality Manual
- we launched a new site
- we released two new iPhone apps
- we were so sad to have a designer in our community pass away
- sadly, we’ve seen a lot of stores close during the year
It’s been a busy year! Thank you to our readers and especially the designers and members! It’s because of you that we get to do what we love on a daily basis! We are truly humbled that you invite us into your lives and days. We are looking forward to more amazing things in 2013!!
- Steph, Katie, and team