In January 2009, a little piece of my heart entered the world wide web and THE DAILY DIGI was born.
And for the last nine years, thousands of customers, designers, and fans have made TDD a place to share a love of scrapbooking and memory keeping.
- When I first started scrapping, my two children were 1 and 2 years old.
- When I opened THE DAILY DIGI, my four kids were 5, 4, 2, and 9 months.
- And now, as we say goodbye, my six children are 14, 13, 11, 9, 6 and 4. A lot happens in nine years!
- And just like my family has grown and changed, so has the digital scrapbooking industry.
- When Steph and I started this site, the goal was to fill a deep void in the industry. Information and products were everywhere, but there was no central place for all of the digi information coming from every direction. New scrappers were jumping on board daily. They wanted great products and great information. TDD strove to be a special place in the digi world, where scrappers and designers could both shine.
- Designers were promoted for the excellence of their product (important in a time when standards were all over the place!)
- Scrappers were given the opportunity to try new-to-them designers at a risk-free price.
- Readers were able to find awesome information on products and on scrapping and photography.
- It was a win-win-win situation.
However, the needs of the industry have changed and TDD no longer fills a void as it once did. And so with bittersweet thoughts, we’re closing our doors.
Over 3000 posts, 104 months of THE DIGI FILES, over 300 designers, and almost 30,000 layouts in our Flickr Gallery.
Dozens of team members,
one awesome Steph who held the reigns for five years, some incredible behind the scenes wonder women, and one gal named Janet who still, all these years later, loves to help people cherish their families and the memories made with them.
We may be closing our doors, but, we won’t go out without some fanfare! Be on the lookout all month for some of our favorite posts, fun digi information, and some awesome freebies.
As you may have noticed, there are no new DIGI FILES for this month. All subscriptions have been cancelled and you should not be charged this month. Please contact us if you have any charge on your account.
Annual subscribers, please be looking for an email later this week that will give you information on refunds for the unused portion of your subscription. Emails will be sent to the address you have registered on the site.