BIO:My name is Jennifer, I am jemenifer22 everywhere in digi-land. I’m a transplanted New Orleanian living in Seattle and I try to go home as often as I can. I have two wonderful kids who make my life complete! I have an amazing husband who is very supportive of my digi-habit! I love being creative, and to me that’s scrapbooking, sewing, painting, art journaling, cooking and even coloring with my kids makes me happy! The most important thing to know about me, is that I love to laugh and have fun!
5 PRODUCTS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. ALPHAS!! Most important – I’ve been known to buy a kit solely based on the alphas;
2. Splatters/Smears/Graffiti – I love how these “fill in” a page;
3. Ribbons/Strings – a really good curly ribbon or string can give such depth to a page;
4. Leaves – they help balance all of the flowers; and
5. Scatters – I love the added touch of something sprinkled around my clusters.
MY STYLE: I typically love all styles, from busy to simple, but I think I tend to lean more towards the “everything in the center of the page” approach!
MY SCRAPPING IDOL(S): My all time fav has and will always be Bec, her pages are just jaw dropping! Running in a close second is scrapper@heart, love her cluster and shadow style!!
WHY I AM EXCITED TO BE ON THE TEAM: I LOVE this industry, everything about it!! I love the fact that at the core of it, its everyday working Moms who are just as passionate about it as I am! I just want to climb the highest mountain and shout out to the world how amazing digital scrapbooking is!! I think being on The Daily Digi team… is a step on that mountain!!
MY FAVORITE LAYOUT: