BIO: My name is anneberit, but usually I go as Lime or Limez around digiland. I live in Norway, in a big house by the forest. 6 years ago I adopted a sweet boy from Ethiopia. He’s now 8 years old and growing by the minute. He is often to be found in my pages. I work full time in our local church. I love to take photos of our everyday life and for the last 3-4 years I’ve been scrapping quite a few of them too. Most evenings I can be found behind my computer catching up on things online, scrapbooking a page or working with my photos.
5 PRODUCTS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
- Layered templates (I love Janet’s templates, such a great starting point!)
- Stitches (preferable real looking, I love the ones from Anna Aspnes)
- Textured paper in rich colors (like Fashionably Late from TaylorMade Designs and Ange Designs)
- Typewriter fonts (like typewriter scribbled)
- Patterned papers (like One Little Bird Designs’ signature style).
MY STYLE: I have a simple, clean and graphic scrapbooking style. The main thing are the photos and the story. I love to use colors especially some bold orange or blues. I get really really happy when I find some great textured digital papers.
MY SCRAPPING IDOL(S): There are SO many talented scrappers around, two on top of my list are Janet Phillips and Ali Edwards.
WHY I AM EXCITED TO BE ON THE TEAM: I’m thrilled to be on this team because The Daily Digi has been such a daily inspiration for me ever since it got started. I love to be a tiny little part of it and I’m honored to be on this team with such talented ladies.
MY FAVORITE LAYOUT: I tend to get new favorites all the time, here is one I did with the files from June 2011.