We are so excited to share with all of you that we are now offering CLASSES on The Daily Digi! Yes, CLASSES! It has been two very long years in the process to get here, it feels a little surreal.
Click & Create Classes from The Daily Digi are ready for you, when you are ready to learn! They are fashioned similar to our Playbooks, in that the lessons are in PDF format with written instructions and the videos are embedded right there. Just click PLAY on the PDF page and the video will open. It’s easy! You can also print the PDF, if you like to have it as reference while you work.
We have a class to help you get your photos organized by Melissa Shanhun. Helping you get all of your photos organized across all of your cameras, devices, and harddrives.:
In this class, you will learn:
- Gathering photos from all your cameras and devices
- Importing them into Photoshop Elements Organizer
- Setting up a system for new photos
- Documenting who, what, where and when automagically
- Setting you up for success so you have your photos in hand when you are ready to scrap
Then we have an introduction to digital scrapbooking by Janet Phillips (but don’t let the introduction part fool you, I learned several things while I was going through her lessons):
In this class, you will learn everything you need to know to:
- install Photoshop Elements on your computer
- find and download products
- start creating layouts (using templates, quick pages, and creating your very own layout from scratch).
- how to use many digital scrapbooking tools and techniques in your scrapping.
One of the things that I LOVE about both of these instructors is that the make it so EASY! They break the lessons down into a digital dose that make it possible for everyone to have success! Janet and Melissa both LOVE the topics that they are teaching and KNOW them inside and out!
I’m thrilled to be welcoming them as teachers at The Daily Digi! Keep an eye out, they both have more classes in the works (woot woot!)
Do you have a topic you would love to see taught, here at The Daily Digi? Click “contact us” at the top of the page and let us know your thoughts!