Kristin Cronin-Barrow Tis the Season. Cindy Schneider wordart.
If you are getting ready to celebrate Christmas, you have probably reached the point where you’ve done everything you can to prepare and now it is just time to celebrate. Before you sit down to festive dinners or open presents, there are a few quick things you can do to make sure you don’t miss a moment.
- Charge up camera (and smartphone) batteries
- Be sure to have extra memory cards on hand
- Check for storage space on your smartphone and clear some space for new photos if needed.
- Scout for photography spots (as Katrina always says – look for light!)
- Hand the camera to others so you get pictures that include you
- Set out a notebook or decide on an app to help you take notes of things you want to remember.
- Make a list of photos you really want to take during the big day.
- Enjoy the moment!
Most likely, you want take every photo or document every detail you want to, but if you take a few minutes of prep time now, you will be able to relax and let the memories happen.