Supplies: Witch’s Brew by Heather Roselli
Halloween is such a fun time! The costumes, the candy, the decorations – I love it all.
Let’s take a moment and think about how to photograph and scrapbook this fun day!
MUST TAKE PHOTOS
Here’s my list of must-take Halloween photos for this year:
- Each kid in costume – during the daylight and at night
- The family watching Wizard of Oz (a tradition for us)
- The house decorated for Halloween
- The carving of the pumpkin
- The final pumpkin
- Roasting pumpkin seeds
- The best and spookiest houses we come across while trick-or-treating
- The kids and their candy loot at the end of the night
What’s on your list of photos to take?
Most of these photos are going to be taken in tricky situations (low light, outside in the cold, with kids running this way and that). I’m going to re-read these articles to improve my Halloween photos before the big day:
I love how Halloween kits run from spooky to cute!
Wow! There are a lot of Halloween kits! I’m so impressed by the selection and variety in elements and colours.
If you want some more Halloween reading, try:
I hope you have fun scrapbooking your Halloween this year!
A Halloween page from my scrapbook:
Supplies: Hallow’s Eve by Jen Maddocks