Supplies: Rock Out by Sweet Digi Scraps, Layer Blocks No. 1 template by Little Moments (retired)
It’s no secret that I (Heddy) love music. I could spend hours on iTunes checking out new songs. I love finding other people’s playlists and checking out their favourites. I have music for work, music for exercise, music for when I want to sing along and music for when I’m feeling down.
It turns out that a lot of people like to scrap their favourite music, too. Check out some of these inspirational pages:
Layout by amandaresnde. Supplies: Just Another One III by Studio Basic, “Soundmovie” of my life by Ju Kneipp Designs, Boxed Papers No1 by Katie Pertiet, Flaming Mango Alpha by Kaye Winiecki, Rock On! by CD Muckosky, tag and tape by Amy Martin (retired), fonts are Gregs Other Hand, Segoe Script and Xoxo vo2.1 by Miss Tiina
Layout by cinna. Supplies: My Tunes by Meredith Cardall Designs
Layout by jewelz729. Supplies: Boom I Got Your Boyfriend kit by Manda Bean, Music Note Doodles by Kate Hadfield, Tiny Stitches by Two Sisters Designs, Paint by Traci Reed, Font – Pea Katie
Layout by erica67. Supplies: Button Mania, Glow no.1, Soccer Fever (grid – recolored), On the edge overlays no.3 – all by Erica Zwart, Clear Pockets, Stitch It! – ZigZag, A Touch of Orange (background paper – recolored) – all by Mo & Mo Studio, Images: allcdcovers.com, Google Images, Fonts: Bank Gothic, Impact, Lucida Sans Unicode
If you’re interested in playing along, here are some music themed page prompts to get you started:
- List your top 25 most played songs on your iPod
- What was your favourite song when you were growing up?
- Did any one singer or band have particular importance for you?
- What’s your favourite song to sing along with?
- Is there any music that you just can’t stand? Why?
- Is there a song that is particularly important to you? Maybe your wedding song? Or the song playing on the radio during your first date?
- Did you have a Walkman?
- How big was your record, cassette or CD collection? Do you still have it?
- Do your musical choices make your kids cringe?
P.S. Jennifer B. was the random winner chosen from this yesterday’s feature. She won $10 in product from Deca! 🙂