It has been so fun to see how the last six months of THE DAILY DIGI have brought so much inspiration and inspiration to the digi world. Before we opened the site, we felt that there was a great need to streamline the ever-expanding digi community and bring some of that information together in one place. We are still growing and evolving, but we feel that we are on the right track for accomplishing our purpose. However, we have no claims of being the only great place to get information. In fact, there are a lot of places in the digi community that offer all kinds of amazing information. Here are some of my favorites:
- Scrapbook Graphics has a great blog. One of my favorite features is their TECH THE HALLS posts where they give cool info on all sorts of techy stuff — programs, other websites, and more. I have learned so many great things from those posts!
- Jessica Sprague has a long history of her PHOTOSHOP FRIDAY tutorials. They are a great source of cool photoshop tips and tricks!
- Digiscrapaddicts has a growing tutorial section including a great link-a-tutorial thread.
- The After 5 Designs blog has a regular tips and tricks feature including this recent tutorial on using layer masks
- Simple Scrapper has daily posts on a variety of digi scrapping topics. The posts are as the blog title suggest — short, simple, and to the point.
And for photography,
- I Love photography is a great resource for those who aim at turning into a professional children’s photographer
Clickin’ Moms is a great site for all sorts of photographers — those who just want to learn to shoot better all the way to those who want to shoot professionally. And like the site name suggests, it is geared towards moms. They have a huge section of tutorials as well as a hoppin’ message board for all sorts of photo-related talk. They also have a stunning gallery.
So go on….take a stroll around the digi world and see what great information is out there!