Thrilled doesn’t even begin to explain how I feel about having Kasia Designs with us here at THE DAILY DIGI this month. There is just something about her whimsical creations and fun colors that makes me smile. I just love how sweet and youthful they are…just packed with energy and happiness! If you want an example, just look at what she created for THE DIGI FILES 3!
Isn’t it just SO pretty? So light and airy! I LOVE it! You can get it HERE along with a ton of other great stuff…but hurry, you only have a few more days!
Here is a page I did with it. I am adding it to my inspiration collection. I am realizing that I don’t quite have enough room for all the the quotes and verses I have started scrapping…I think I may have to start an album just for these!
My name is Kasia Sikorska,I am originally from Poland but at the moment I am living in the west of Ireland with my beautiful husband whom I met here and our gorgeous 2 year old son .I just turned 28 on April 4th but I must tell you that I still feel like in my early 20’s :). I love spending time with my family and especially love playing with my son and being creative with him 🙂 I am also addicted to coffee, Photoshop, photo actions and my dslr cameras – Olympus E510 and Canon rebel xti and would love to get Sony A900 too 🙂
When I was scrapping there were times that I wanted to use something in my page but could not find it anywhere in the digiland and thought to myself that it would be so cool to be able to make it myself, so when I was given a chance to design over at WST I went for it 🙂 It has been an enjoyable process so far and I love that it helps me to evolve and be creative and I love every minute of it 🙂
Well I started last year in March so it’s been a little over a year now 🙂
I’d say I am both although recently I haven’t been able to scrap as much as I used to and I truly miss it…
It just depends – if I really have an idea for a product or a kit and feel really inspired I can finish it off within just few hours and sometimes it can take few days too.
I’d say that the most fav would be my latest kit Twilight
but I also adore The Artsy Town kit
I guess that every new kit I release sells pretty well but I must say that Whimsical Poetry Kit topped the charts
1. My hubby and my son.
2. My family
3. My cameras, Photoshop and my photo actions
4. Drinking coffee when I design
5. Summer rain and the smell afterward
7. The feeling of discovering and experiencing something new when you travel and go new places.
8. Hugs – I really love hugging 🙂
9. watching a good movie in the evening snuggled on a couch
10. Stationery shops
1. people who are full of themselves
2. crumbs on the carpet or the floor in general
3. wet sink with splattered water everywhere after the dishes have been done
4. wind ( I really don’t like windy weather)
5. unwashed hair
6. people who leave their trolleys in the middle of the aile in the supermarkets
7. people thinking that because they have a cell phone they have to answer it every time it rings even during their conversation with someone else
8. dirty dishes
9. cold and freezing temperatures
Thanks, Kasia, for sharing a bit about yourself. I think it is so fun to learn about the designers and they way they view what they do. It is so cool to see the similarities and also the difference among designers.
Okay, so let’s see what other amazing things Kasia has designed! It is all just so FUN! (all images are clickable)
Thank you so much, Kasia, for being with us at THE DAILY DIGI this month! Your whimsical designs and fun details are truly inspirational! We can’t wait to see more!
For THE DAILY DIGI readers, Kasia has a 30% off coupon to her store. Use code 30offKASIAdesign (valid until April 19).