Today is a super fun day…it is the day we get to spotlight the OH SO TALENTED and OH SO CUTE designers over at THE LILYPAD. Their entire store is filled with fun, fresh, and totally unique products! And their CT — affectionately known as the POLLYWOGS are some of the best scrappers in the digi community. Get ready to be wowed.
Before we get to know them a little better, let’s peak at what they have created for THE DIGI FILES 2. They created this great kit and quick page set called HOP SKIP JUMP. I just love it all!
Isn’t all of this so FUN?? You only have a few more days to grab these and a ton more for just $5.00. Get it now! Here is a LO I did with one of the quick pages…I don’t usually use quick pages but I have absolutely no time to scrap right now and I really wanted to record some of these things about my just-turned-one year old daughter before I forget. Can’t beat a 10 minute layout!
Okay….DRUMROLL PLEASE…..let’s welcome the ladies of THE LILYPAD! They have lots of fun information and products for us to see!
- The Lilypad was created two years ago by established scrapbookers Amy Martin, Natalie Braxton and Amy Wolff who were committed to bringing realistic elements and papers to their customers. Over time we have added several amazing designers to our store who also have the background of being talented layout artists! Our current designers are Amy Martin, Natalie Braxton, Amy Wolff, Kate Hadfield, Jenna Desai, Jacque Larsen, Kaye Winiecki, and Anne deJong.
- We are amazingly proud of Amy Martin for winning Creating Keepsakes 2008 Hall of Fame contest as well as becoming a 2009 Memory Makers Master.
- We release new products on Fridays (20% off new releases for the weekend) and on Tuesdays, where new releases are $1 each. Every month we pride ourselves in our BYOC (short for Build Your Own Collab). We choose a color scheme and invite a guest designer to join us in designing coordinating paper and element packs. We always joke that the current month is our favorite and it’s true that the designers out do themselves every time!
Some BYOC layouts from the Lilypad creative team – the amazing Pad Pollywogs:
In addition to the BYOC, each designer has their own specialty that we look forward to seeing each month.
Amy Martin’s templates
Lilypad Fun Facts:
- The name for the store was inspired by Amy M’s nickname for her son: Frogger! (The lilypad theme continues with our Newt News newsletters, and the Froggy Friday and Tadpole Tuesday new release days!)
- We give everyone funny nicknames in the CT forums, especially unsuspecting pollywogs
- The pollywogs’ and designers’ nickname for Amy Martin is “The Whip”
- Kaye loves chocolate. And so does Kate. A lot.
- Natalie hates themed kits, we tease her that we’ll make the next BYOC a themed one.
- We joke that we all share a brain. Whether that means we each only have the equivalent of one eighth of a brain, or that we all think the same way we’ll leave for you to decide!
THANK YOU SO MUCH Lilypad Ladies for joining us here at THE DAILY DIGI! Your talent and creativity are truly amazing. We look forward to many more months of seeing your awesome designs!
As a THANK YOU to THE DAILY DIGI readers, The Lilypad has a generous gift!
P.S. One of our designers for THE DIGI FILES 3 is having some computer issues and so to help her get a little more time, we are pushing back the release of the new DIGI FILES until Monday, March 16th. That means you have an extra day to grab THE DIGI FILES 2!
P.P.S. Our newsletter subscribers already know, but in case you haven’t signed up yet, look at the AMAZING list of people we have lined up for MONTH 3!
Scrapkitchen, Jen Wilson, Ziska, Micheline Martin, Kitty Chen, Jacque Larsen, Lynne Marie, Kasia Designs